TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Temporary Placement is defined as a placement for any period less than three consecutive months. A permanent Placement is defined as a placement for any period more than three consecutive months.
- All business undertaken between Hunts & Top Notch Global LTD (“the Agency”) and the employer (“the Client”) is subject to these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions, the former shall prevail unless expressly agreed in writing to the contrary by the Agency Manager.
- An introduction is deemed to be made when the Agency notifies the Client of a candidate’s name and / or provides the Client with the candidate`s details.
- Client is responsible for letting us know straight away if we send them a candidate who they have already been sent/met/interviewed through another agency or privately.
- The Client shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions if inter alia, any of the following events occur:
- The Client receives an introduction of a candidate from the Agency and/or contacts the candidate and/or interviews the candidate and/or thereafter engages the candidate.
- The Client introduces a candidate or passes on an introduction to another employer.
- The introduction fee payable will be dependent upon the number of candidates required by the Agency for permanent or temporary placements.
- If a client employs a member of staff who has been introduced by Hunts & Top Notch Global LTD but does not inform the Agency within 7 days, the fee payable will be subject to a 50% surcharge
- If the invoice is not paid before the nanny starts with the family a 10% fee will be added to the invoice for each week the invoice is not paid.
- Fees are going to be as follows:
For UK Clients
- Permanent placement
- (Three months +)
- 6 x the nanny gross weekly salary + VAT
- Temporary (up to three months)
- £50 + VAT for one day booking
- £159 + VAT for Mon – Fri booking
- £180 + VAT for Mon – Sun booking
- For International Clients
- 22% of the nanny gross salary + VAT
- For all placements fees will be invoiced upon confirmation of the starting date of the placement and the fee must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the placement unless structured otherwise. This will only be accepted by the company director based on contracts offered.
- The Agency reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date of invoice until payment calculated at the weekly rate of 10% in the event of legal proceeding being commenced by the Agency to recover the fee. The rate of interest will be the then current rate pursuant to the County Court Act 1984 from the date on which proceedings are instigated
- Client must notify the Company immediately when an engagement is accepted.
- All information supplied by the Agency is confidential. If the Client passes on the details of a candidate to a third party who subsequently employees the candidate, then the Client will remain liable for the full introduction fee, and the replacement provisions in clause 6 will not apply.
5) TEMPORARY PLACEMENTS
- If a Temporary Placement becomes a Permanent Placement, the full permanent placement introduction fee will be payable. The replacement provisions in clause 6 below shall apply.
- Following cessation of a Temporary Placement, if the Client offers further employment, either permanent or temporary within 12 months of cessation of the first temporary placement, a further fee will be payable in Accordance with clause c below. The replacement provisions in clause 6 will apply only if the Client offers a Permanent placement
- If a Temporary Placement is extended, the Agency will recalculate the amount due and issue a revised invoice so that the appropriate fee can be charged, the revised introduction fee will become due immediately
- The Agency fees are subject to VAT
- If the employment of a candidate introduced by the Agency is terminated within twelve weeks from the date of commencement of employment, the Agency will provide one replacement candidate only (from a suitable selection) at no extra cost (unless the Client`s requirements, job description, or the nature of the experience sought have altered, or the salary and conditions offered are not at current market rates, in which case an additional payment may be required) provided that the following conditions have been satisfied:
- The original introduction fee has been paid in full on time.
- The Agency is advised of the termination of employment of a candidate in writing within 7 days of termination.
- The agency needs to have viewed the signed contract between the client and nanny.
- The role needs to have stayed the same as what the nanny signed up for, that live in roles cannot have changed the nanny accommodation or location agreed upon.
- The working conditions of candidates are reasonable and as agreed prior to commencement.
- In the case of the family giving the nanny notice, he/she needs to have been fairly dismissed and the appropriate disciplinary procedure followed.
7) REFERENCES AND SUITABILITY
- The Client will be responsible for taking up references and obtaining confirmation of qualifications and shall Satisfy him or herself as to the actual suitability of any candidate introduced by the Agency for the specific Position offered
- The Agency makes no warranty or guarantee, express or implied as to the suitability of any candidate Introduced to the Client.
- The Agency shall not be liable to the Client for any loss, liability, damage, costs, claims or expenses suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or connected with the recruitment or engagement of any candidate by the Client howsoever arising.
- The Client will be responsible for the candidate’s remuneration.
8) CANCELLATION FEE
- For Clients:
Agency will charge 25% of the original placement fee if the client cancels the placement after their job offer has been accepted by the nanny. And will pay nanny one week’s salary based on what was offered in the job offer
- For Nanny:
If the candidate doesn’t turn up and never starts the role or pulls out, we will offer a full refund or we can search for them again and find a new candidate. Their three month replacement will still be valid as well due to their original nanny never starting.
- The Client undertakes to provide a contract of employment upon engagement, and is responsible for the candidate’s Tax and National Insurance contribution, obtaining work permits and satisfying any medical requirements or qualifications as required by law.
- The Client is requested to reimburse all reasonable travelling expenses to the interview upon presentation of receipt, and to accept reverse charge calls from prospective candidates calling long distance.
- In case of International clients the client will be responsible for visa requirements based on the country they are engaging their nanny to work in.