Terms and Conditions
The Company intends to rely upon the written terms set out here and on the following page of this document. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. In that way we can avoid any problems surrounding what Top Notch Nannies Agency is expected to do and what you, as the client, are expected to do.
These Terms between the Agency and the Client are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of an introduction to, or the Engagement of an Applicant or the passing of any information about the Applicant to any third party following an Introduction.
Please note that terms and conditions need to be read, signed and returned for all files to be processed further.
- The Client agrees: a) to notify the Company immediately an engagement is accepted. b) to pay the fee of the Company within ten working days of the date of the invoice. Late payments are subject to an interest charge rate of 2% above bank base rate. This charge will be automatically levied if no payment is received 30 days after payment is
- The fee payable to the Company for the introduction of an Applicant is charged in accordance with our price list current at the commencement of the contract. The Company’s fee shall be payable in relation to any Applicant engaged as a consequence of or resulting from an introduction by the Company, whether direct or
- If at any time after employment the working hours are increased, the Client must inform the Company and shall be required to pay a further Company fee in respect of the additional hours in accordance with the companys most recent price list.
- The Company acts as an agent by introducing an Applicant to the Client for an engagement. The Applicant is the Client’s employee. Part time staff are self employed and should be paid directly by the client. Their hourly rate includes wages and PAYE contributions. Full time staff are paid a net salary and the employer pays their tax and national insurance
- Should the employment terminate with just cause, (Except where the Applicant has been made redundant.) before the expiry of eight weeks from the commencement of the Engagement, the Company will, providing that the Client has paid the Agency’s fee within the agreed ten working days and has notified the Agency in writing of the termination of the Engagement within seven days, will make every effort to find a replacement Applicant at no extra charge within 2
- If, after the offer of employment has been accepted by an Applicant, the Client decides for any reason to withdraw the offer, (except where Top Notch Nannies Agency commits a serious breach of this agreement) the Client shall, at the reasonable discretion of the Company, be liable to pay the Company’s full fee in accordance with the Company’s published prices. Should the Client or any subsidiary or associated company of the Client subsequently re- engage an Applicant within the period of twelve calendar months from the date of the termination, or withdrawal of the offer, a full fee in accordance with the Company’s published prices becomes payable. The terms “month” and “calendar month” shall, wherever and however used by the Company, be understood to mean one equal twelfth of a year, i.e. 4.444
- The Company endeavours to ensure the suitability of any Applicant introduced to the Client by obtaining
- confirmation of the Applicant’s identity; that the Applicant has the experience, training qualifications and any authorisation which the client considers necessary or which may be required by law or by any professional body;
- and that the Applicant is willing to work in the position which the Client seeks to
- The Client shall satisfy itself as to the suitability of the Applicant and the Client shall take up any references provided by the Applicant to it or the Agency before engaging such Applicant. The Client is responsible for obtaining work permits and /or such other permission to work as may be required, for the arrangement of the medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of any Applicant; and satisfying any medical and other requirements, qualifications or permission required by law of the country in which the Applicant is engaged to
- If the position which the Client seeks to fill is one for which the Applicant is required by law or by any professional body to have any qualification or authorisation to work or is one which involves working with or caring for or attending a person or persons under age 18 or caring for or attending a person who by reason of age, infirmity or other circumstances is in need of care and attention the Agency will obtain copies of any relevant qualifications or authorisations of an Applicant and the two references in relations to the Applicant and provide copies to the
- The Company shall not be liable (except where Mrs Hunts Staffing Agency has committed a serious breach of this agreement) for any loss, damage, delay, costs or compensation. Mrs Hunts Staffing Agency will not be liable for any such costs or losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed; that were not caused by any breach on the part of Mrs Hunts Staffing Agency; for business losses, and /or losses to non -consumers which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with the Agency seeking an Applicant for the Client or from the Introduction to or Engagement of any Applicant by the Client or from the failure of the Agency to introduce any Applicant. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agency does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from its own
- The Company Fee for a permanent placement will be the equivalent of 22% gross annual salary plus
- For a temporary placement the Company will charge £180 inclusive (5 day week) per week or part thereof. This fee is not Temporary placements are for periods up to and including one month. Placements longer than two months are charged at the permanent scale of 22% gross annual Salary.
On bank holidays the agency reserves the right to charge double or one off fee, and the staff require being paid double time or a discussed rate.
Before signing this agreement, the Client should carefully read the terms and conditions on all pages.
Client Signature: –
Print Name: –